BetaFPV F3 Brushless 1S Flight Controller (ESC + OSD)
The world's first 1S brusheless whoop FC with Betaflight OSD integrated. Suitable for 1S brushless whoop drone like BETAFPV Beta65 Pro, Beta75 Pro or BWhop B06 etc.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta65 Pro frame / Beta75 Pro frame
- Props: 31mm 4-Blades props (for Beta65 Pro frame) / 40mm 4-blades props (for Beta75 Pro frame)
- Motors: 0703 motors / 0603 motors
- Battery: 550mAh 1S batteries
- Micro Receiver: Frsky XM Rx / Micro DSMX Rx / Futaba S-FHSS Rx
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, BLHeli_S ESC, BetaFlight firmware, acro F3 flight controller for the Micro brushless Whoop quadcopter.
- Fully programmable through Betaflight OMNIBUS, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Built in ESC support 5A continuous current and peak 6A (3 seconds), Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Compatible Receivers signal include PPM, SBUS, IBUS, Spektrum DSM2 / DSMX, 1024/2048 etc.
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6 (72MHZ, 256K FLASH)
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame, Beta65 Pro Frame, Beta75 Pro Frame, BWhoop B06 frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.2.0_OMNIBUS
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 3.2g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Power supply: 1S
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: O_L_5_REV16_6.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
Betaflight OSD (on screen display) is integrated in BETAFPV F3 brushed flight controllers that shows important flight data on your FPV feed, such as battery voltage, current draw and much more. You can even use it as a menu to change your quad’s PID, rates, filters and other settings.
How would do an OSD with the AIO cameras?
There is a video in and out on the fc itself, labeled "I" and "O" as show below. There should be a video in and out on the AIO camera, like BETAFPV H02 etc. If not, you would have to modify the camera for sure but it would totally be worth it. There is some examples.
BETAFPV H02 Camera, FX806TC, VM275, FX805, Eachine XT02 etc aio camera vtx are available to use the OSD function.
BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for BetaFlight OSD Setup.
Tips: There is no current sensor on the FC boards. So the amperage value on the OSD is invalid.
- 1 * F3 1S brushless flight controller
- 4 * Motors sockets
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
- 1 * 55mm PH-JST 2.0 power cable pigtail
We Also Recommend
Inductrix / E010 / MakerFire F3 Evo Flight Controller with Native Spektrum DSM Receiver