This is the more tiny 1S brushless drone with 0603 motors, and 65mm frame.
The 0603 motors is the upgraded version. That could stop the motor bell flying off.
About how to create a Model Profile on your Taranis Q X7 for the BetaFPV Beta65 Pro. You will learn how to set your Arm switch and mode switch. Thanks for C Ray Tech great work.
Flexible props protector guard included as show below.
The combo of 0703 motors with 75mm frame and 40mm 4-blades propellers has the best efficiency and could provide a great improvement in power. Really not recommend the 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, recommend the 0603 motors (comming soon).
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 550mAh batteries.
- The KV value of 0703/0603 motors are both 15000KV.
- Frame Wheelbase: 65mm
- Propeller: 31mm 4 blades props
- Motors: 0603 brushless
- Fligh Controller: betafpv 1s f3 brushless board with Betaflight OSD integrated
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.2.0_OMNIBUS
- ESC: 5A BLHeli ESC (integrated with FC)
- Camera & VTX: z01 25mw AIO vtx camera
- Battery: 250-260mah 1s HV
- Receiver: Frsky XM Rx (support D8 & D16) / Micro DSMX Rx / Futaba S-FHSS Rx
- Weight: 24g (without battery)
- Flight time: 2 minutes with 260mAh HV battery
If you occur the issue of motor not spin up properly, go to BETAFPV Support Freshdesk for Troubleshooting - Motor Doesn't Spin.
- 1 * Beta65 Pro 1S BNF brushless quadcopter
- 1 * 260mAh 1S Lipo HV battery