BetaFPV Beta65 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
This is the Bind and Fly version with no radio transmitter. A ready-to-fly Tiny Whoop with all the upgrades that I prefer to fly. The tiny whoop uses the newest frame, props, motors and BETAFPV F3 flight controller.
Here is the size comparson between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S and Beta85 drone.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 6x15mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 20.5g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.2.0
- Motor: 6x15mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky Rx (D8, SBUS) / DSMX Rx (SBUS) / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol (IBUS)
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Batterry: 3.7V 210mAh-260mah Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 minutes
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol only. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. So it is incompatible with Frsky Taranis radio transmitter in EU firmware.
So if you have a Frsky radio transmitter in EU firmware and want to try the OSD function, we would recommend the no receiver version. You could add an external micro receiver that support the D16 protocol, like Frsky XM etc.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * BNF Beta65 Micro FPV Quad