AC800 FRSKY Micro Rx w/Sbus
AC800 7CH Telemetry Receiver Rx CPPM SBUS Output for FrSky X9D X12S X9E with RSSI Function
- Adopt FHSS technology,support D8R protocol.Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D plus X9E X12S； Support fixed SBUS or CPPM output all the way.RSSI Function
- Adopt FHSS technology, support D8R protocol.Under D8R mode,compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D plus X9E X12S
- Perfect Replacement Frsky receiver for popular Mini Nano indoor drone,such as Blade induxtrix tiny whoopy
- The main processor uses the RAM 32-bit RISC processors.Apply across machines CC3D F3 NAZE32 flight control use
- Support fixed SBUS or CPPM output all the way
- Communication distance:300m.Electrical source:3.7V to 3.7V.Application frequencu:2.400 Ghz to 2.4800 Ghz
1.Application frequencu:2.400 Ghz to 2.4800 Ghz
2.The application protocol: ISKY, D8R
3.Application: frequency hopping spread spectrum FHSS technology
5.Electrical source:3.7V to 3.7V
SBUS, CPPM mode code:
1. convert SBUS mode: remote off, power on the receiver, approximately 6 seconds after the receiver speed blinking, into the receiver of the status code, the remote control is turned on and started on the code, the code after a successful regular receiver LED bright.
2. convert CPPM mode: remote off, power on the receiver, approximately 6 seconds after the receiver speed blinking, into the receiver of the code state, wait 30 seconds, the remote control is turned on and starts the code, the code successfully after the receiver LED blinks every second
AC800 receiver, ultra-light ultra-small mini volume.
Apply across machines CC3D F3 NAZE32 flight control use.
The receiver uses 32-bit main processor.
FHSSS using frequency hopping. D8R support agreement.
Support SBUS and CPPM output
Under D8R mode, compatible FRSKY launch follows: X9D X9E X12S
1 * Frsky AC800 Micro 0.8g 7CH CPPM SBUS Output Telemetry Receiver
We Also Recommend
6mm Chaoli (Kados Insane) 65000rpm 6x15mm Inductrix/Nano QX style micro-jst plugs
6mm Chaoli (Kados Novelty Insane) 72500rpm 6x15mm Inductrix/Nano QX style micro-jst plugs