BetaFPV Beta75 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
The Beta75 is only about 1cm larger than the Tiny Whoop Quad. The biggest difference is the propulsion system. With 7x20mm motors and tri-blade 40mm props, it feels very fast, perfect for indoor racing and acro flying. The performance in outdoor is also great, handles the light breezes very well where the Tiny Whoop tend to struggle to stay level.
It has a motor to motor distance of 75mm ( 65mm for Tiny Whoop ). The width and length of the quad measure at 105mm. Compared to other micro quads with brushless motors, the price of Beta75 is really attractive, perfect for beginners and FPV racers alike.
Thanks for Quadcopter 101 channel work on the review of Beta75. You could also find more videos about Beta75 Drone on Youtube.
- Great alternative to popular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- More punch on throttle with 7x20mm motors and 3-blade 40mm propellers.
- The same hole pattern with Tiny Whoop flight controller.
- Native Frsky receiver with PA integrated, up to 1 Kilometers long range, with RSSI telemetry.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 32g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 EVO Brushed FC with Native Frsky receiver
- Firmware Version: Betaflight SPRACINGF3EVO 3.1.6
- Motor: 7x20mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol with PA / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Battery: 3.7V 210-260mAh Lipo battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 3 minute
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol only. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. So it is incompatible with Frsky Taranis radio transmitter in EU firmware.
So if you have a Frsky radio transmitter in EU firmware and want to try the OSD function, we would recommend the no receiver version. You could add an external micro receiver that support the D16 protocol, like Frsky XM etc.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * BNF Beta75 Micro FPV Quad
We Also Recommend
BetaFPV 0603 16000KV Brushless Motors (4 Motors or Single Motor)