BetaFPV Beta65S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
The Beta65S has 1 huge improvement based on Beta65 drones.
- Motors: 6x15mm -> 7x16mm brushed motors
Here is the size comparson between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S and Beta85 drone.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV Z01 aio 25mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 3.7V 210-260mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol only. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. So it is incompatible with Frsky Taranis radio transmitter in EU firmware.
So if you have a Frsky radio transmitter in EU firmware and want to try the OSD function, we would recommend the no receiver version. You could add an external micro receiver that support the D16 protocol, like Frsky XM etc.
DSMX RX VERSION
The DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX protocol both. Compatible with all of the DSM2 or DSMX model aircraft models remote control, such as JR, SPEKTRUM Horizon remote control.
If you occur the issue of short range, setting your radio transmitter to DSM2 will solve the problem.
FLYSKY RX VERSION
The Flysky receiver support AFHDS 2A protocol. The compatible radio transimitters include Flysky FS-I6 or FS-I6S, Turnigy Evolution, TGY-I6 or TGY-I6S etc.
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
We Also Recommend
BetaFPV 0603 16000KV Brushless Motors (4 Motors or Single Motor)